You will learn how to recognise and treat different skin types, conditions perform facial, neck and upper back massage techniques to give your clients a rejuvenating experience.
This course is suitable for complete beginners to experienced therapists. The course contains a mixture of theory and practical work, enabling students to perform facials on clients
The course will cover
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & Common skin disorders
- Client Consultation
- Facial Examination & Skin diagnosis
- Skin cleansing, toning and moisturising
- Massage including, Face, Neck and Back massage
- Preparation and application of face masks
- Benefits of usage of products on different skin types
- Students will carry out supervised treatments on a number of clients
All training material is provided on each training course.Models will be provided for demo however if possible students are required to bring along a minimum of 2 models. Please discuss when booking.
Qualification Gained: BABTAC accredited, CPD points allocated 8.
Note.. kits are not included ( Training products are supplied on the day ) the Academy is happy to advise where to purchase starter kits.