You will learn how to recognise and treat different skin types, conditions perform facial, neck and upper back massage techniques to give your clients a rejuvenating experience.
This course is suitable for complete beginners to experienced therapists. The course contains a mixture of theory and practical work, enabling students to perform facials on clients
The course will cover
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & Common skin disorders
- Client Consultation
- Facial Examination & Skin diagnosis
- Skin cleansing, toning and moisturising
- Massage including, Face, Neck and Back massage
- Preparation and application of face masks
- Benefits of usage of products on different skin types
- Students will carry out supervised treatments on a number of clients
All training material is provided on each training course.Models may also provided for each student on the day.However students can bring their own models please discuss when booking.
Qualification Gained: BABTAC accredited, CPD points allocated 8.
Note.. kits are not included ( Training products are supplied on the day ) the Academy is happy to advise where to purchase starter kits.